Monday, January 16, 2012

BEST. DAY. EVER.

Remember my vow to make real changes to my lifestyle this year?  Well it has been going pretty well, but today I got the best news and an incredible opportunity!  I entered a fitness makeover contest at the Body Dynamics Headquarters Training Studio, and I WON!!!


I won a year of personal training, support, studio and bootcamp classes with the most amazing trainers ever!!!  I am still in shock!  This is exactly what I need to kick my butt and get my fitness on!!! 

I will be followed all year - and yes- that includes telling the world my weight and measurements - the size of a very short football player - and sharing my journey of change!  It means a committment of epic proportions, and I am ready!!

The trainers there are amazing and I am looking forward to working hard, learning about myseelf and challenging myself to get healthy and stay that way!  WOW!  I still can't believe it, and I sure there will be days when I regret it, but for now I am savouring the moment!  I cannot wait to see what this wild ride will bring!

Happy Day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. WTG Jacquelin!!!
    I'm here to support every step of the way.
    What an amazing opportunity.
    You go girl!!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete